Monday, January 3, 2011

moment project faqs

A few questions have arisen about the new moment project so I thought I'd address those quickly.

* I am considering this the first week of January. We'll count Sunday as the first day of the week and Saturday as the last. So the second week will begin on Jan 9th.

* I'm planning to open a new flickr group so we can all have a fresh start. I'm hoping to do that this week but I've been sick for a while and just got antibiotics for an ear infection today, so it may take me a few days.
* You can post your "moment" photos anywhere you like (on flickr, on your blog, etc.) After the group is set up feel free to display them there as well.

Keep the questions coming if you have them. Don't be shy. You can post them here, or flickr mail me. I'm planning on this being even more casual than the last moment project so there aren't a lot of rules, just shared moments, shared photos, shared experiences. Have fun!!!!


No comments: