Friday, December 3, 2010

Calendar anyone?



I started working on this project months ago. A few little things popped up in my life (like buying a house, moving & a new career) that distracted me.



I haven't finished all the months yet, but I hope to in the near future. I was planning to print them for my own use but it occurred to me that maybe others might like to have some of them too.



Im going to look into converting the pages into pdf format and offering them here for download. They'd be small enough to print on a home printer. I'm just wondering though, if the effort would be worth it. Would anyone out there be interested in downloading these for personal use?


1 comment:

molly/pink.goldfish said...

i would TOTALLY LOVE a calendar of your work! you are one of my favorites! please let me know if you decide to do it! xoxo