Thursday, May 1, 2008



Did ya ever have one of those weeks where the return on your considerable creative investment falls so far short that you just want to pack it in for a few days?


I'm there.
Edit: I was there two days ago and tried to post this then but alas the computer gods were not happy with me, apparently.


Two late nights, many hours with Photoshop and I have only two, not so great, maybe even crapy, photos to share. My objectivity is near zero right now. So, I will let you be the judge and I will excuse myself for the weekend.





(I have some marathon scrapbooking with friends planned as it is National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday. It's quickly turning into National Scrabooking Weekend I've noticed.)




Oh, I actually won't be back until mid next week, as little O is having a tonsillectomy on Monday. Poor baby has genetically determined enlarged tonsils (he's not had tonsillitis once) and consequently has sleep apnea. So, out they come.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: