Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pregnancy Journal Entry #6: World Champion Eater


My God!!! I continue to be amazed at the tremendous amount of food I must consume for Bean's sake. I expected it to be strange at first, but then that I would get use to it and wouldn't notice it at all. But, that does not seem to be the case. Of course some days seem more ridiculous than others. And its probably nowhere near as bad as I make it out to be, but it just seems like some days I'm needing to eat something every two hours. I'd have thought that such a situation would bring great joy and delight. After all, food sure can be fun... tee hee. But, I'm getting to the point that I'm board with eating. I guess I really should bite the bullet and learn to cook some new things for some variety. Well, at least I can rest assured that I'm right on track with my weight gain (according to beloved OB) and now that I'm not having pregnancy sickness anymore, I'm eating much better things for me and for bean. I've even gotten to experience the "Honey, the baby wants me to eat XYZ, so would you mind making a run for me" right of pregnancy passage. And, if I haven't mentioned it before, Kevin is Superhubbie, and really seems to love pampering me. I'm the luckiest girl in da whole world.

No comments: