Monday, November 22, 2010

Pieces

Some more little pieces of dreams come true.

Today, we had a snow day. It wasn't my first snow. It wasn't even the boy's first snow. But, it was the first snow since we've been firmly planted in our snug little home. It was the first snow that the boy anticipated. It was the first snow that kept us home from school and begged us to come outside and stomp around in it.

It was a tiny little piece of the big picture that is making my life feel finally full, calm, happy and right.


2 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

I love love love that you are finally feeling "full, calm, happy and right." A home is key, important, grounding, the heart of a family. IMHO, that is. A home is what I currently seek and I so get what you are saying. Love this Rachel and I'm so happy for you.

Larissa said...

Looks and sounds lovely. Congrats