Thursday, October 7, 2010

2 x 2

I haven't been shooting much lately. I'm not sure why, but it's pushed me to look back at my engorged stock of unexplored photos. Maybe that's why I've stopped shooting. Maybe I've taken pictures of everything imaginable and my brain said, "Okay, I'm done." Knock on wood that's not the case, cause if you stop dreamin' you're only sleepin'.

These two photos are actually recent though. The one on the left is wall paper from a closet in an old house we viewed as part of our real estate search. I could have spent hours in that house snapping away. The photo on the right is from my own backyard. The funny thing about Seattle is that in early fall things begin to look like spring again. The rains start up again and the sun is less harsh, less constant, and everything greens up again. Our lawn is like a wild grass jungle.


No comments: