Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jen's Gems

Hello strangers. It's been far too long since I have communed here with you and I have missed you. I never really know ahead of time when a hiatus is needed. It just sort of happens. Kind of typical for me really. 

One of the things I've been doing lately is photographing the stunning work of Jennifer Leonard for her Etsy shop. 

Here are a few highlights. 

BAC for Jennifer 12 turquoise teal brown necklace 1a

BAC for Jennifer green aqua smoke bracelet 1a

BAC for Jennifer 2 gray dark teal bracelet 1a

BAC for Jennifer 13 pink green necklace 1a

Her work is not only beautiful, and I don't really think my photos do it justice, but it is well made, of high quality materials and very solid. So, if you are interested in adding a little sparkle and color to your jewelry box, Jen's shop should not be overlooked. 


No comments: