Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am proud and excited to share with you the work of Ashley Pahl. Ashley makes handcrafted papercut and block printed stationery, and handmade paper goodies.

Ashley on Etsy:
Every item in my shop is handmade by me in a cozy home studio in Michigan. Paper arts are my passion, but I write about my love for all things handmade at Indie Pretty Projects.

● My shop: AshleyPahl.etsy.com
● My other shop: NatureParty.etsy.com
● Blog: http://IndiePrettyProjects.com
● Website: http://AshleyPahl.com
● Facebook: facebook.com/AshleyPaperArt
● Twitter: @AshleyPahl

When I'm not crafting or blogging, I spend most of my time with my toddler girls. I love reading, coffee, baking, trees, camping, and climbing sand dunes. I have a high interest in urban gardening and sustainability; independent lifestyles, DIY projects, and "indiepreneurship. "





 


























Photos and styling by little ol' me. All images © 2011 Blue Algae Creative

1 comment:

Cory said...

Love the scenes you put these in. Such lovely and thoughtful photography. This is such a great business for you! :o) xoxo