Friday, December 16, 2011

freebie

I have to say that I've really caught the product photography bug and I just don't want to stop. Wouldn't that be a fun way to make a living? But, while I have lots of objects to use as props, I don't have much by way of product type objects to practice with and that makes the development a portfolio limited and frustrating. 

Solution?


I am offering free product photography in my Etsy shop. (Etsy requires you to at least charge $0.20 but that's pretty much free.) I've had one taker already and I'm so excited to get her products in the mail so I can start shooting. 

Anyone else out there want to take advantage of this opportunity? Dude!!! It's free!! (my son is very into the word 'dude' right now and I find it floating around my mind a lot lately too.)

No comments: