Thursday, December 29, 2011

evidence of the "doing it..."

I have to thank those of you who have read my last post, entitled "doing it" and didn't comment on the double entendre. You're classy folks I tell ya. I, on the other hand, have been worn down to the crude basics of humor by many years with a husband who doesn't quite burst out with, "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!" but does snicker and send me that look from across the room. And, I have to say, I'm surprised I didn't catch it myself. I suppose I was in blog mode, and I guess I try to rise above my own nature a bit here... which is really silly. I am what I am and that's all she wrote folks... or all she "said" as the case may be. 

I wanted to share with you some of the first product shots I've done for one of my "freebie" clients. This is the IT I have been doing:

The shop is called Friends with the Forest. The work at home mom makes these lovely little hand stamped silver pieces. I love the simple elegance and the clearly handmade feel. I especially love the last necklace down there at the bottom... "Soul Sisters" What a beautiful take on the traditional best friend necklace. These are the only pieces I've shot so far but more are on the way. And you can find a lot more in her shop as well.










No comments: